Unfortunately not: you have received a ‘Your parcel could not be delivered’ email/text, where you can use ‘Track your delivery’ in the delivery information to specify a new delivery date or give us permission to leave your parcel in a safe place. If you have not received this email/text, please contact email@example.com quoting your tracking number and we will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- I’ve received an email/text telling me a delivery is on its way
- When will my parcel be delivered (delivery date)?
- How can I track my delivery?
- When can I start tracking my parcel?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where can I find my tracking number?
- My parcel could not be delivered
- Can I have my parcel left in a safe place?
- Can I refuse my parcel?
- How do I arrange a new delivery date?