You have received a ‘A delivery is on its way to you’ email/text, where you can use ‘Track your delivery’ in the delivery information to select a delivery time slot for a fee. You have two options: between 7.30 am and 12.30 pm, or after 4.30 pm. After making the change, you will be asked to pay for your new choice of time slot online by credit card or TWINT. Please note that this is not possible for all postcodes. Depending on where you live, it may be that only one time slot can be selected, or in exceptional cases, no time slot at all.
Articles in this section
- I’ve received an email/text telling me a delivery is on its way
- When will my parcel be delivered (delivery date)?
- How can I track my delivery?
- When can I start tracking my parcel?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where can I find my tracking number?
- My parcel could not be delivered
- Can I have my parcel left in a safe place?
- Can I refuse my parcel?
- How do I arrange a new delivery date?