Our drivers’ primary objective is to deliver parcels properly and as quickly and conveniently as possible. For most parcels, their sender has given their general agreement for us to leave them in a safe place. This means that we will leave your parcel elsewhere – if possible, through your letterbox, in a safe place in front of your door or in the entrance in the case of apartment blocks. After doing so, we will ring the bell once to notify you of this delivery. If the delivery requires a signature (without agreement to leave the parcel in a safe place), we will, of course, wait after ringing the bell and hand over the parcel in person. If no-one answers, we will put a delivery card through your letterbox in this case and send a corresponding notification by email and/or text so that you can request a redelivery. More information about delivery cards is available here.
Articles in this section
- I’ve received an email/text telling me a delivery is on its way
- When will my parcel be delivered (delivery date)?
- How can I track my delivery?
- When can I start tracking my parcel?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where can I find my tracking number?
- My parcel could not be delivered
- Can I have my parcel left in a safe place?
- Can I refuse my parcel?
- How do I arrange a new delivery date?